Introducing the Mastersizer 3000
Malvern Instruments have announced the release of a new laser diffraction instrument for particle size analysis – the Mastersizer 3000.
The Mastersizer 3000 leads the world with the highest overall instrument specification within the smallest footprint. It rapidly and accurately analyses a wide size range of both wet and dry dispersions.
The following features ensure the Mastersizer 3000 stands out from the crowd:
- Particle size measurement of a broad range of sizes – from 10 nm to 3.5mm
- Small footprint of just 690mm
- Provides an accurate, reproducible measurement for materials with broad particle size distributions
- Automated, flexible operation makes it easy to switch wet and dry dispersion units
- Uses the new Aero S dry powder dispersion unit which disperses a wide range of dry materials from fragile powders to robust materials.
- The Hydro range of wet dispersion accessories provide powerful and rapid dispersion for a wide range of sample types.
- The new software is user-friendly and flexible, driving each measurement, delivering your data, in your way.
- Live trend plotting instantly confirms measurement to USP, EP, ISO standards.
For more information, including how the Mastersizer works, what accessories are available and all specifications, visit Malvern’s website.
Contact us to learn more about how your company can benefit from using the Malvern Mastersizer 3000 for particle size analysis.