Malvern Instruments has recently released the Mastersizer 3000E, for entry level laser diffraction particle size analysis.
It is ideal for those customers who do not need the advanced functionality that the Mastersizer 3000 offers and is available in two different configurations:
Mastersizer 3000E Basic
- Particle size range from 0.1 – 1000µm
- Manual dispersion units only
- Basic software, with updates and bug fixes only
- Anytime upgrade option to Mastersizer 3000E Extended
Mastersizer 3000E Extended
- Automated wet sample dispersion units supported
- All the advanced software functionality offered with the Mastersizer 3000, including updates, bug fixes and upgrades
To find out more about it, and listen to Paul Kippax talk about how to measure particle size using laser diffraction, view this webinar.