On-Site Analysis of Oil in Water, TPH in Soil, and Fats, Oil and Grease (FOG) in Wastewater
The InfraCal TOG/TPH Analysers provide an easy and accurate field-proven infrared analysis method for on-site analysis of oil in water, TPH in soil, and fats, oil and grease (FOG) in wastewater. With well over 2,500 InfraCal TOG/TPH Analysers in worldwide operation, they have become the industry standard for oil in grease monitoring. Depending on sensitivity requirements and the extracting solvent being used, several InfraCal models are available – cuvette holder (CVH), horizontal platform (HATR-T2) and card reader (CH).
See the video below for how the Wilks TOG/TPH Analyser can help you.
The InfraCal TOG/TPH Analyser can be used easily, accurately and on-site for the following applications:
- Analyzing in produced water on offshore or onshore oil rigs
- On-site oil in water monitoring
- Measuring FOG in wastewater for water treatment and industrial plants
- Determining the efficiency of oil/water separation systems
- Measuring fats, oil and grease (FOG) discharge levels in water
- TPH in soil at remediation sites or around underground storage tanks
- Measurement of residual oil in solvent from metal parts cleaning
- Testing hydrocarbon levels reclaimed solvents or virtually any on-site monitoring of oil in water, oil in solvent or TPH in soil
- Fast – Oil in water, TPH in soil or FOG in wastewater measurments in under 10 – 15 minutes, including extraction
- Accurate – Detect oil and grease levels as low as 2 ppm or as high as 5000+ ppm (depending on model selected)
- Portable & Rugged — 6.5 x 6.5 x 5 inches, can be battery operated, ideal for field or laboratory applications
- Lightweight – less than 5 lbs
- Easy to use – no knowledge of infrared techniques needed
- Versatile – Models usable with hexane, pentane, Vertrel MCA, perchloroethylene, Freon-113, AK-225 or S-316 extraction procedures
- Direct readout in desired units
- No moving parts
- Measures both Aliphatic and Aromatic hydrocarbons in sample
- RS-232 connection for data transmission to a PC or printer
- A range of optional accessories expands the capabilities and versatility of the InfraCal TOG/TPH Analyzers. The battery pack that provides up to 16 hours of continuous operation or the cigarette lighter adapter plug enables the analyzer to be used for field testing. A small, portable printer provides time stamped printouts of analytical results. For on-site TPH in soil or oil in water monitoring , the InfraCal TOG/TPH Analyzer and various accessories can be easily be transported with our sturdy carrying case.